Laser Therapy is an exciting new technology for veterinary medicine. We are pleased to be able to offer this service in Vermilion. Laser therapy is different than laser surgery in that it is used to heal tissue and reduce pain and inflammation.
We have used laser therapy for both large and small animals for conditions such as:
- Otitis externa (Ear Infections)
- Hot Spots (Skin Infections)
- Arthritis (Multiple treatments required)
- Post surgical therapy (to speed incision healing by up to 30%)
- Bite wounds and abscesses (rapidly reduces pain and swelling)
- Horse lacerations and open wounds (rapidly produces granulation tissue required to fill deep open wounds)
- Anal gland infections.
- So much more….!
For more details on the power of laser therapy, check this out www.companiontherapy.com!
Call one of our qualified laser technicians today: Amy or Sarah at the Vermilion office.